Wednesday, May 26, 2010

35th Bamboo Organ Festival Las Pinas: A concert for all music lovers

These are the pics I took with my camera phone during the 2010 Bamboo Organ Festival.
This was a magical night for me.  I just love the whole program. I will definitely come back next year!
Hopefully, next time, I would bring a group.  It is sad to see that more foreigners came to see the show than Filipinos.


                                                          The facade of Las Pinas Church
If you notice, there's an entrance on the right side of the Church which will lead you to a small room that holds memorabilias of Bamboo organ festival of the previous years.





   The Festival is held annually around the 3rd or 4th week of February.








                                              This is the view from where we are seated.



The lighting was extremely romantic. And it adds to the ambience of the place. I love what the usherettes are wearing.





Note to myself: dress more formally next time you watch a classical concert. Off shoulders--big no no.




The pillars inside made it difficult to see the stage especially if you are in my row, but at least I get to see the pianist. Some people do prefer sitting in my row.


See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment