Thursday, April 15, 2010

My new flip flops by Flojos

My favorite flip flops by Ipanema was ripped apart by Luncheon, one of the Gloria's puppies.
So last week, I went out to look for a perfect pair of flip flops.  I never really liked Havaianas. I just don't like the feel of it... I was inlove with Ipanema's Anatomica and I got 2 pairs of those. However, I wore them too much...so they look old after a week's use.

Because it was on sale, I got one of those flipflops from Flojos. I absolutely adore them. They are so comfy and they look good on my feet.  I think it used to retail for 1500 but since they're on sale, I got them 1/3 of the price. Not bad, so I got them. It was a nice surprise! It has padded soles that feels really comfortable even after hours of walking.

I'm gonna try the other styles, hope they are on sale too.



 I got this pic from Flojos website http://store.flojos.com/pgcart.pga?product=151

No comments:

Post a Comment