Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yesterday I went to the wedding of one of my closest friends at the college, Ate Joyce.
It was a very beautiful wedding and during the service, I read an inspiring passage in the Bible about love.  I wish them the best of luck in entering this new and wonderful journey.

After the wedding, I headed to SM North, The Block to claim the prize that I got from Freebies.  Freebies is a fan page in Facebook where you can win stuff from the Bratpack store. I actually got a Kangol hat, similar to what Manny Pacquiao is wearing and it retails for 2300PHP. It was the first that I've won from that page. The administrator is Caloy Libosada, who is the Ecotourism Guru of the Philippines. I don't know how he gets those stuff. But if you're reading this, please please join and become  a fan of Freebies!

So I got a new Sanuk tube flops and it retails for 1290 PHP. The best thing is, I get to share the prize with my sister! She also won but of course, I got her a different design. Dressing up like we're twins is so old school hehe.


 This is me with my Sanuk Tube flops in Silver. Sweet! I love freebies! I tried to pair it with my skirt and dresses and it looked terrific. Can't wait to wear it.


This is the design that my sister chose. But I think that the socks are way too warm to wear for summer.
The fabric of my tube flops is similar to a stocking. But I guess the socks are more durable. I think mine will run easily.

While I was on my way home, I texted my good friend Donnie if he can do some percussions for the my new composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment