Monday, January 18, 2010

My addiction to snail mail

I'm such a snail mail addict.
Although I love sending emails to my friends, I still find the usual envelope and paper more comforting and yes, cooler! Today I called EMS because Yuka sent a package for my birthday.

She emailed me yesterday and informed me that she has just received the Christmas card that I have sent her. It took about 3 weeks to get there; I mailed it from Davao. Such a drag!
Anyway, here's a pic of her holding the card.





Later on, I shall have a pic of myself holding the package she has sent me. So excited! The package contains the origami papers that I will be giving to a friend in Dire Husi and some sweet, kawaii stuff from Japan!




I worried about the EMS thing because I saw a lot of posts, which says EMS steals mails and stuff so I checked the site and here's what I found.


Detailed EMS search result


The item number searched is EG019105572JP
(EMS).

Date Status Details Office Prefecture
ZIP code
Jan 15
18:34
Posting/Collection
YOKOHAMAMINATO
Kanagawa prefecture
231-8799
Jan 16
2:56
Arrival at outward office of exchange
TOKYO INTERNATIONAL Branch
Tokyo metropolis
138-8799
Jan 16
11:10
Dispatch from outward office of exchange
TOKYO INTERNATIONAL Branch
Tokyo metropolis
138-8799
Jan 17
9:16
Arrival at inward office of exchange
MANILA PHILIPPINES



Things are super! Kudos to EMS! I paid 35 pesos for tax. I was so happy I gave the delivery man 50 pesos.


Here's me with my loot.


No comments:

Post a Comment