Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just around Marikina

Today I will be renewing my business permit for my small travel agency.
So it means, I would have to go to Marikina City Hall.
I remember one time when I went to the City Hall and they didn't allow me to get in for the simple reason that I was wearing flip flops. Since I really have to get in, I was forced to buy a new pair of sandals for about 300 pesos! That really sucks, you know. I learned how important the dress code the hard way.

I will go to the Marikina Post Office too.
I shall be sending 2 packages today. One for Yuka, a nice card for her birthday and some crafts from Dire Husi, and second, to Orwille, a nice book and some origami papers. I'll be sending the package to Orwille by courier though. It's easier and faster that way.
I think, I am pretty much done for today except that I might need to go to UP again for the discussion of Most Significant Change with some guys from OXFAM.

I don't know what to do with my dog, Pacman.
He's getting super annoying.



He is now bigger than what you see on this picture. 2 pounds heavier, I guess.


I'm thinking a doggie walk around 12am is a great idea!
Hehe. Maybe afterwards, I go to McDonald's and get something to eat. 24 hours Mcdonalds rocks! Especially if it's a stone throw's away from your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment